We’re excited to work with you!
Whether it’s your 1st or 100th ag training, you’ll take away a lo by looking at the fundamentals from a Dirty Boots™ perspective.
Dirty Boots™ trainings are for teams that are:
- More experienced in the field than in the classroom
- Often making decisions regarding irrigation and/or fertility
- On-Farm managers or operators committed to making things go more smoothly on-farm
- Dedicated, hands-on learners & problem solvers
- Willing to try new things that work.
Dirty Boots courses are offered throughout the Central Valley.
Give us a call for more information! (559) 686-5115