Dirty Boots™ Online Training
WATER AMENDING STRATEGY
The Water Amending Strategy Online Training Series
This series is for everyone who is considering the need for water amending, working on a strategy, or even already using water amending and looking for ways to evaluate and improve.
The series contains one course designed specifically for decision makers and will take you from ground zero all the way through to making decisions on a water amending setup, including:
- What water amending is, and why it works
- How to use water and soil analysis to diagnose water chemistry issues
- What the different options are for water amending, and what makes them different
- Comparing equipment and materials
Join us to take the next step with water amending at your operation!
*Please note: this series is not intended to replace your water specialist! Rather, it should help you work with your water specialist more effectively.
“Water Amending Strategy” for decision makers (in English)
– 2 hours of podcast-style training
– Guides for using water and soil analyses for water amending
Case studies using water & soil analyses
– Comparison of acids for water amending
– Course access for 6 months
$650 for this series
(up to 15 participants)